• Jessica Meuse - Over 8 million streams of songs on her "Halfhearted" album | iTunes Top 10 Country Album
• "Love Her Better" Music Video Receives Seven Film Festival Awards:
- 2019 San Antonio Film Festival (Official Selection)
- 2019 New Hope Film Festival (Official Selection)
- 2019 Eurovision Palermo Film Festival (Official Selection)
- 2019 WorldFest Houston Film Festival (REMI Winner/Official Selection)
- 2018 Nevada International Film Festival (Platinum Reel Award Winner)
- 2018 Laughlin International Film Festival (Official Selection)
- 2018 Great Lakes International Film Festival (Official Selection)
About Jessica Meuse
Jessica Meuse is an American performer from Slapout, Alabama. She has wowed audiences since the age of 10 and plays several instruments (guitar, piano, and classical violin). At 20, Jessica won the statewide artist showcase, Stars of Alabama.
A spot on Season 3 of NBC’s The Voice followed, where she made it to the blind auditions and was on Vans Warped Tour. Jessica was then selected by American Idol’s judges, Keith Urban, Jennifer Lopez, and Harry Connick, Jr., for Season 13 of the TV series where she rose to be a Top 4 National Finalist. Jessica also became the first person in the history of Idol to perform her own original song during the finals and joined Idols LIVE Tour, performing in 40+ cities across the USA and Canada.
Jessica is signed to LA Group Management and "Halfhearted" marks her first full-length album release on Warrior Records. Shortly after its release, the album hit Top 10 on iTunes Country Albums and its songs have amassed over 8 million streams, appearing in Apple Music Country Hot Tracks and being added to numerous Spotify/Apple Music playlists.
Meuse's first single, "Thank God It Didn't Work" was a Top 100 Mediabase Country Song at terrestrial radio and her second single, "Love Her Better," is currently being promoted to country outlets around the country. The song's music video has been honored with awards at seven different film festivals. “I wrote Love Her Better after dating a guy for 4 months," notes Jessica. "It was long enough for his true colors come out…he thought it was ok to cheat on me with his ex-girlfriend AND a married lady! He made me so mad that I had to record this song!”
Jessica's ongoing schedule has her traveling around the country with ongoing festival tour dates and radio/tv appearances. On a personal note, Jessica is a fitness buff and brand ambassador for various products, dedicates time to raising awareness about Domestic Violence, Cyberbullying, St. Jude, and Children's Cancer Association, while continuing to record and tour.
Other Points of Note
• "Thank God It Didn't Work" 2+ Million Music Video Streams, Top 100 Mediabase Country Radio Chart, Taste of Country's 17 Songs From Women In Country That Demand Your Attention
• Billboard Magazine Feature; "Jessica Meuse Explains Why Album Title 'Halfhearted' Doesn't Mean What You Think"
• Feature interview in Cowboys & Indians Magazine
• Best Female Vocalist Finalist - 14th Annual International Acoustic Music Awards (International Acoustic Music Awards)
• 2017 Female Vocalist Of The Year Nomination (Texas Country Music Association)
• American Idol Top 4 (8 Singles Released By Idol)
# # #